__
, ," e`--o
(( ( | __,'
\\~----------------' \_;/
( /
/) ._______________. )
(( ( (( (
``-' ``-'
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
To Make Short Stories not so Short
This will be my first post on this website. To introduce myself my name is Alex, I am interested in bringing short stories that I write to the public for your viewing pleasure and feedback. I should be posting one of my first short stories soon (sometimes tonight or tomorrow). I will follow up with others that I have already completed and some new stuff as time passes. If you have any feedback on any of my work or would like to contact me for any reason you can contact me through the website or my Google account. Thank you and this has been a brief post from me, Alex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you would like to leave a comment, please post it down below. Thank you for your time!